Account Services Representative
September 19, 2022
About the job
3STEP Sports is looking for a highly motivated Account Services Representative. 3STEP Sports is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation, providing brands with the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 3.2 million athletes. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
This position is based in Wilmington, MA and will be responsible for supporting our Club Sport partners in the Apparel space ensuring a first-class partner experience. The Account Services Representative will report to the Sport Account Managers and provide premium service to our partners, understand our partners needs, solve partner problems and ensure a smooth order management process.
Objective of the Role
- Work in partnership with the Sport Account Managers throughout the order life cycle to ensure the highest level of partner satisfaction
- Master the order process and execute with high efficiency
- Understand our products and service offerings to best understand and tell our company story
- Communicate effectively to your account base the status of their orders and ensure delivery is on time and in full.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with our partners to obtain information needed to place an order, obtain logos and artwork and set delivery expectations.
- Data entry, workflow management and order flow tracking
- Execute all orders and follow through the order cycle to ensure proper and accurate delivery
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs around delivery dates, product availability, and general ordering questions.
- Manage our service portal email@example.com
We are looking for:
- Individuals that are authentic and passionate about sport and sports business
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Problem solvers and solutions oriented individuals
- Teammates that thrive in a collaborative work environment
- Teammates that want to grow with the company and within our sales organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Recent Graduates, with Internship to 1-2 years of experience in Sales or Customer Service
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.