Associate Account Manager – Basketball Apparel
October 1, 2021
3STEP Sports, LLC is looking for a highly motivated Associate Account Manager to become a member of our Apparel Sales team. 3STEP Sports is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation, providing brands with the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete journey. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally recognized club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
This position is based in Wilmington, MA and will be responsible for the support of our accounts in the Club & Travel space ensuring a first-class customer experience. The Associate Account Manager will report to the sport Account Manager, service our customers, understand the customer needs, solve customer problems and ensure a smooth order management process.
Objective of the Role
- Work in partnership with your Account Manager throughout the order life cycle to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Build on and strengthen customer relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Execute strategic marketing plans, merchandising plans and other projects developed cross functionally in our 3Step ecosystem
- Understand our products and service offerings to best understand and tell our company story
- Work with account manager to help meet and exceed sales and profit targets
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with our customer to obtain information needed to place an order, product information, logos and artwork, and delivery expectations.
- Execute all orders and follow through the order cycle to ensure proper and accurate delivery
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs around delivery dates, product availability, and general ordering questions.
- Meet regularly with Account Manager to find new ways to improve business and support the customer
- Implement any upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
We are looking for:
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-motivation, determination, creativity, and organizational skills are a must
- Interest & authenticity in sports is a plus
- Four-year university degree or equivalent
- Recent Graduates, with Internship to 1-2 years of experience in Sales or Customer Service
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point