3STEP is looking for a Business Development & Real Estate Associate, who will assist in providing analysis and support to the Business Development & Real Estate team. This role will provide services that align business strategies of 3STEP Sports into practical strategic and operational plans. Results are achieved through business aligned, professional and practical communication, influence, and leadership skills. Major areas of responsibility include building solid and trusting business relationships with partner groups and across the organization, administering Real Estate activities and programs to include but not limited to property, location, and company analysis. We are looking for someone excited to be a part of a fast moving team, learning from the best in the industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Administers company-wide real estate procedures, and practices in accordance with company objectives
· Manages the due diligence process, including but not limited to collection of due diligence, vetting of properties and acquisitions, providing support to the real estate and development teams.
· Help curate market research for potential acquisitions.
· Using provided templates and charts, provide, and find needed information.
· Research local towns and cities around assets.
· Communicates and display findings to management.
· Coordinates administration for various Leaves and workers’ compensation and unemployment claims.
· Assists in administration of company compensation and benefits programs.
· Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Passion for business development, acquisitions and real estate
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Ability to deal and communicate effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Maintains absolute discretion in matters of confidentiality
· Legally authorized to work in the United States
· Role will be primarily Monday through Friday 9 am to 5pm with the flexibility to work additional times
· This role is in person at the company’s HQ in Wilmington, MA
· Travel will be occasional, with the ability to travel the United States with the team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.