Content Creator and Social Media Coordinator
November 22, 2022
The Content Creator and Social Media Coordinator position creates social media specific
content, develops and implements social media strategy, and analyzes data to optimize our
social media efforts, all with the goal of increasing our 3Step Lacrosse event brand’s reach and
KPIs. The Content Creator and Social Media Coordinator will collaborate with various members
of the marketing team, sales team, as well as brand heads. The ideal candidate is well-organized, creative, and has a background in sports videography and/or photography.
- Execute social media strategy initiatives on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok
- Maintain social media content calendar for all 3Step Lacrosse event brands
- Create brand and platform-specific content including but not limited to short-form video, photography, promotions, link sharing, text-only, and more.
- Help establish brand identity and consistency through photo, video, and graphics across platforms.
- Research social media trends, best practices, insights, and develop strategies utilizing that information.
- Create monthly social media reports to be shared with the Director of Marketing and brand heads.
- On-site social support at various 3Step lacrosse events; tasks can include but are not limited to social media coverage, photography, videography, and more.
- Work hand-in-hand with hired freelancers to support social media efforts at 3Step Lacrosse Events.
This job operates in a professional office setting as well as at outdoor sporting events. You must
be able to stand, kneel, or bend for an extended period of time. Lift up to 25 pounds. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and camera
Position Type/ Expected Hours of Work
This a full-time, exempt position the hours of work are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.
Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
Required Education and Experience
- College degree from an accredited 4-year University or College.
- Minimum 1-3 years of marketing experience.
- Experience managing or working with a brand’s social media account.
- Ability to independently create content.
- Fluent in all major social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok,
Facebook, YouTube, and more.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Lightroom, Photoshop) or other video editing software.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and the ability to handle multiple different projects at once.
- Sports photography and/or videography
- Graphic design
- Strong design eye; ability to identify graphic design trends within the industry
- Lacrosse background