Content Creator Internship
April 13, 2023
The Content Creator Intern is responsible for assisting the department in its content marketing
The primary responsibility is providing video and photography coverage of NXT events and club teams while helping the Marketing Department meet its performance goals.
The Content Creator Internship will see video projects from start to finish and will play a key role in capturing footage, editing, and distributing to the proper channels.
The Content Creator Intern will learn how photo and video play a key role in the marketing mix and help achieve sales goals.
- Photography and videography presence at NXT events and programming for use on NXT sports social media platforms
- Edit photo and video content using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Assist in executing social media strategy initiatives in real-time on-site at events
- Conceptualize and create engaging short-form and long-form videos that resonate with viewers across all the major social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube
- Meet regularly with the marketing team and other interns to plan upcoming content to help meet the companies marketing performance goals and sales goals
- Generate new and fresh content ideas
- Write engaging captions
- Help establish brand identity and consistency through photo and video across platforms
- Provide Marketing Manager with industry marketing trends weekly
This job operates in a professional office setting as well as at outdoor sporting events. You must be able to stand, kneel, or bend for an extended period of time. Lift up to 25 pounds. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and camera equipment.
Position Type/ Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time non-exempt position the hours of work will vary and will be assigned by the Marketing Manager. You will be required to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Required Education and Experience
- Current Student at a 4-year accredited University or College
- Sports videography and/or photography
- Experience shooting lacrosse a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Lightroom, Photoshop) or other video editing software
- Knowledge and interest in the major social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
- Experience managing a team, school, or brands social media a plus
- Ability to manage your time efficiently and professional both on-site at events or in the office
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.