3STEP is looking for a Core Technologies Administrative Assistant to actively support our growing Business Intelligence Department. 3STEP has consolidated the youth sports industry to provide brands the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes across seven sports. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
This position will be responsible for managing and reporting on the core technology team’s budget, as well as overseeing website related lists for the company. 3 Step is rapidly growing and this role will require working both independently and collaboratively with employees in office and across the nation.
Employees will be expected to work in-person at the company’s headquarters in Wilmington, MA and will work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities
For this role, the important attributes for the Core Technologies Administrative Assistant are:
- Desire to learn new things!
- Proficient with Excel, Word (required)
- Able to manage and report on a budget
Budgets will include:
- All the expenses of the core technology team
- All expenses for hosting websites
- Reporting on and rolling up the IT related expenses acquired companies
- Expenses related to the companies IT team (outsourced under contract)
Comfortable working with web related technologies
- Maintaining a list of domains owned by 3Step
- Maintaining a target list of expiration dates for: Certificates and Domain Registrations
- Using online tools for creating reports.
Potential candidates must be authorized to work in the United States