Email Marketing Coordinator
November 22, 2022
The Email Marketing coordinator supports our email marketing efforts by creating email
templates, writing email copy, overseeing creative, and optimizing email lists. In this position,
the Email Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, sales
team, and brand heads to assist in the sales and lead generation process for 3Step Lacrosse
Events. The ideal candidate is well-organized, creative, and passionate about sports marketing.
- Drive email channel performance through effective strategy, content, segmentation, and personalization to achieve business objectives (sales, customer experience outcomes, etc.)
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, and brand heads to create an email strategy that aligns with our KPIs and brand.
- Manage and update the email marketing calendar to ensure that all plans are in conjunction with marketing efforts and deadlines.
- Assist in the creative process; design brand-specific email assets in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Own the email list process which includes list creation, segmentation, and more.
- Create and manage automated processes in an email marketing automation platform.
- Keep abreast of the industry’s best practices and provide recommendations for internal strategies.
- Report on email campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis, sharing findings, trends, and actionable insights with the marketing and sales team.
This job operates in a professional office setting as well as at outdoor sporting events. You must
be able to stand, kneel, or bend for an extended period of time. Lift up to 25 pounds. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and camera
Position Type/ Expected Hours of Work
This a full-time, exempt position the hours of work are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.
Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or other related field preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of email marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of email and marketing automation platforms, email service providers, and deliverability.
- Experience working in Moosend, MailChimp, Constant Contact, or other email marketing platforms.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, etc…) or other graphic design software.
- Data analytics and management.
- Strong design eye; ability to identify graphic design trends within the industry.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and the ability to handle multiple different projects at once.
- Graphic design
- Sports marketing
- Lacrosse background