Enterprise Applications Senior Manager
May 23, 2022
3 Step Sports LLC is looking for an experienced and highly qualified Enterprise Applications Senior Manager. 3 Step is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation, operating more than 1,100 events and dozens of club programs for athletes ages 8 – 18 spanning 40+ states and across eight sports.
The Enterprise Applications Senior Manager is responsible for the implementation and management of ERP and other packaged business applications that support 3Steps’s customers, employees, and business partners. As a member of the IT leadership team, the Enterprise Applications Senior Manager is an influential role, leading strategic technology initiatives, managing key stakeholder relationships, and negotiating and managing vendor contracts.
The Enterprise Applications Senior Manager will manage a number of contractors and vendor partners and may have the opportunity to build and manage a small team of internal resources in the future.
Duties & Responsibilities
For this role, the important attributes for the Enterprise Applications Director are:
- Provide day to day management of the continued transition from legacy platforms to Netsuite ERP and supporting packaged platforms ecosystem. Partner with the business team to optimize the use of the ERP through process design, hands-on technology support, and identification of technology enhancements.
- Lead the further development and enhancement of the ERP platform particularly in the areas of payments, receivables & billing management, and cost & inventory accounting.
- Design and develop integrations between the ERP platform and other applications including the enterprise data warehouse.
- Assume responsibility for the ERP Managed Services Provider to drive high quality technical support.
- Lead the development of solutions to support the 3 STEP Sports apparel business including enabling capabilities in the areas of order management, inventory management, planning, and reporting.
- Lead the identification, implementation, and rollout of other enterprise applications to fit specific needs outside of the core ERP. These could include solutions in the areas of Human Resources and Operations.
- 5+ years of experience in leading/managing enterprise-level IT applications projects.
- 3+ years of experience with Netsuite or similar ERP with particular focus in Finance, cost, and inventory accounting
- Experience in Apparel, Retail, or other industry with similar supply chain demands
- Experience working with business partners and management to promote transition to new platforms and processes
- Ability to work hands-on while at the same time bring higher-level strategic thinking to the business challenges
- Thrives in an environment of high pace and ambiguity. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience with contract negotiations and vendor management
- Superior program and project management capabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.