ABOUT NXT SPORTS:
The mission of NXT (a lacrosse brand of 3STEP Sports) is to create the most innovative education programs and execute industry-leading events at exceptional venues. NXT delivers a superior participant experience across its entire portfolio of brands.
As an Event Manager, Internal Operations, you will assist in the daily internal operational tasks of the Events Department at NXT Sports. You will work closely with the Director of Event Management to manage staffing, staff payment, travel coordination, and miscellaneous details for a portfolio of events.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS AN OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE:
● Directly assist Director, Operations
● Manage pre-event communications
● Manage staffing for events for select events
● Manage staff payment for select events
● Manage meal planning / catering for events
● Assist in vendor communications (Secondary)
● Assist operations team with packing/unpacking of the equipment (Secondary)
● Support Spring Training (Secondary)
● Assist in managing interns
● Drive company vehicle to and from events
● Lead Event Operations on-site at tournaments
● Passion for lacrosse and demonstrated knowledge of the sport, rules, and the recruiting landscape
● Strong self-initiative and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
● Ability to work events and weekends on a regular basis and travel is required
● Clean driving record, practice safe driving, and comfortable driving for long periods of time
● Excellent verbal and written communications; attention to detail
● Willing and able to lift heavy equipment (50 lbs or more)
3STEP Sports is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.