Facilities Operations and Events
May 26, 2022
3STEP Sports is seeking Facilities Operations & Events part-time staff to work with organizations and groups that are holding events at the facility, as well as collaborating with numerous parties including head coaches of club and collegiate teams. The Facilities Staff will report to the Manager, Facilities Operations and Events.
We are looking for this role at the following location:
- Coordinate with outside organizations/group contacts to plan for and ensure successful events in conjunction with the Manager, Facilities Operations and Events.
- Maintain schedule and groups that are utilizing specific space within the facility.
- Front Desk duties as assigned by the Manager, Facilities Operations and Events.
- Work with Facilities staff of 3STEP and Internal Programming on day of event set-up.
- Act as point of contact for outside organizations/groups holding events at the facility on the day of the scheduled event.
- Must be energetic, personable, and professional.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to speak confidently and professionally with outside groups.
- Possess strong organizations skills, detail oriented.
- Schedule will vary at times. Must be available to be on-call during weekends. Must be flexible to work nights and weekends. Schedules will vary week to week depending on staff availability.
- Must be able to lift objects and set up for events prior to their scheduled date/time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.