3STEP Sports is looking for Facilities Operations & Events interns. 3STEP is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation, providing brands with the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
3STEP Sports is seeking students who are in need or interested in completing an internship in Facilities Operations & Events. Internships are available during all four seasons whether it be a semester long Fall internship, a 3-week Winter internship, Spring, Summer, etc. Staff would work with outside organizations and groups that are holding events in multiple 3STEP facilities, multiple locations in New England. These staff members will report to the Manager, Facilities Operations and Events, within the location they are working, and would be collaborating with numerous parties including head coaches of club and collegiate teams, the Director of Facilities
We are looking for this role in the following locations:
· Coordinate with outside organizations/group contacts to plan for and ensure successful events in conjunction with the Manager, Facilities Operations and Events.
· Maintain schedule and groups that are utilizing specific space within the facility.
· Front Desk duties as assigned by the Manager, Facilities Operations and Events.
· Work with Facilities staff of 3STEP and Internal Programming on day of event set-up.
· Act as point of contact for outside organizations/groups holding events at the facility on the day of the scheduled event.
· Must be energetic, personable, and professional.
· Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to speak confidently and professionally with outside groups.
· Possess strong organizations skills; detail oriented.
· Schedule will vary at times. Must be available to be on-call during weekends. Must be flexible to work nights and weekends. Schedules will vary week to week depending on staff availability.
· Must be able to lift objects and set up for events prior to their scheduled date/time.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.