3STEP Sports is looking for an experienced Tech Support Specialist. 3STEP is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation, providing brands with the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
The Tech Support Specialist will work in a team focused on the migration of data, websites and email accounts for acquired companies. As a member of a Senior IT team the Tech Support Specialist will work cross functionally with operations and marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
For this role, the important attributes for the Tech Support Specialist are:
· Enjoy working as a member of an experienced IT team and continue to learn.
· Experience in the Migration of DNS and Domains
· Working with multiple web technologies to facilitate the smooth transitions of acquired companies
· Work with business leadership to improve integration and migration approaches
· Migrating of accounts to Office 365 Integration from other email and data repositories.
· Work with the team to create the 3Step Media Library
· Generation of SSL Certificates and deployment across multiple web technologies.
· Monitoring / maintenance of a significant number of websites.
· Perform IT related tasks as part of a high performance team.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience with website / email migrations.
· Experience with G-Suite and Office 365 deployments
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT
· Thrives in an environment of high pace and growth.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with your team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills. Able to communicate technical or complex subject matter in business terms.
· Experience with hosted platforms such as AZURE or AWS or Google Cloud.
· Degree in IT or computer science is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.