3STEP Sports is looking for an experienced IT Technician. 3STEP is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation, providing brands with the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
The IT Technician will work as part of an experienced IT team providing support to the 3Step organization. As a member of a senior IT team the IT Technician will work cross functionally with all parts of 3Step providing support for hardware and domain related setups.
Duties & Responsibilities
For this role, the important attributes for the Tech Support Specialist are:
· Understand the fundamentals of Active Directory, SSO and Group Policies.
· Understanding of DNS, DHCP, Domains and SSL Certificates, an understanding of asymmetric encryption (public key / private key) is a plus.
· Enjoy working as a member of an experienced IT team and continue to learn.
· Experience with computer maintenance and working with the latest operating systems
· Providing support while maintaining a positive/professional attitude.
· Work on PC’s with Windows 10, 11 and Apple computers running the latest OS.
· Experience with office 365 deployments and latest security methods.
· Experience with or desire to learn how to configure/deploy cloud computing systems.
· Ready to roll-up sleeves and do what is needed to support the company’s IT needs
· Perform IT related tasks as part of a high performance team.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT working in a professional team or working as a volunteer in a community or school IT program
· Thrives in an environment of high pace and growth.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with your team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills. Able to communicate technical or complex subject matter in business terms.
· Experience with hosted platforms such as AZURE or AWS or Google Cloud is a plus.
· Customer service mindset
· Degree in IT is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.