Internal Apparel Coordinator
January 24, 2023
3STEP Sports is looking for a highly motivated Internal Apparel Coordinator. 3STEP Sports is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation, providing brands with the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 3.2 million athletes. We deliver a premier, inspiring, and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
This position is based in Andover, MA and will be responsible for supporting our Club Sport partners in the Apparel space ensuring a first-class partner experience. The Internal Apparel Coordinator will report to the Director of Internal Apparel and provide premium service to our partners, understand their needs, solve any problems to ensure a smooth order management process.
Objective of the Role
- Work in partnership with the Sport Operations team and Sport Partners throughout the order life cycle to ensure the highest level of satisfaction
- Master the order process and execute with high efficiency
- Understand our products and service offerings to best understand and tell our company story
- Communicate effectively to your account base the status of their orders and ensure delivery is on time and in full.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with our partners to obtain information needed to place an order, obtain logos and artwork and set delivery expectations.
- Data entry, workflow management and order flow tracking
- Execute all orders and follow through the order cycle to ensure proper and accurate delivery
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs around delivery dates, product availability, and general ordering questions.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Recent Graduates, with Internship to 1-2 years of experience in Sales
- Customer Service
- Individuals that are authentic and passionate about sport. Knowledge in Baseball, Basketball or Volleyball is a bonus!
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Problem solvers and solutions-oriented individuals
- Teammates that thrive in a collaborative work environment
- Teammates that want to grow with the company and within our Apparel department
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.