3STEP Sports is designed to give every athlete, parent, and coach involved the premier sport experience. We deliver a professional, inspiring and authentic experience every step along the athlete journey, encompassing club team competition, national media, content platforms, team apparel, and nationally recognized tournaments. Simply put: We Run Sports.
3STEP Club Basketball is seeking an Operations Lead who will be a key partner on our Operations team and will report to the Director of Club Basketball Operations. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual responsible for managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Liaison between program directors and other 3STEP departments, including marketing, apparel, facilities, and accounting.
• Manage communication platforms and assist club directors in communication with players and parents.
• Coordinate club programs weekly, monthly, and yearly schedules
• Ensure all players are registered through LeagueApps
• Send out and track all coaching agreements for each season, as well as their background check, abuse prevention training, and payment paperwork
• Assist with social media and email blasts where needed
• Attend tryouts at the registration table and make sure every player has paid and signed waivers
• Create all programming registrations (club teams, tryouts, camps, clinics)
• Send player invites and assist with registration
• Order uniforms each season
• Coordinate facility requests
• Confirm each program has COI’s for any gym that they may use
• Track of all tryouts, tournaments schedules, and programing for assigned Club programs
• Assist with tournament registration when needed
• Ensure that programs are ordering their uniforms through Internal Apparel department in accordance with standardized timelines
• Communicate with program directors on an as needed basis
• Assist in any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor
• Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Business, Communications or like degree required
• Knowledge of the sports industry is highly preferred
• Strong communicator (both verbal and written)
• A self-starter who can work independently
• Able and willing to work under fast-paced deadlines
• Professional and organized