September 15, 2021
3STEP Sports is looking for a Production Artist. 3STEP Sports in Wilmington, MA is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation. Established in 2001, 3STEP spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes across eight sports. . This position would work directly with our valued supply partners and our owned apparel dealer Champions Choice, who is the largest volume supplier for Adidas Team Sales of College Division I quality uniforms and footwear in the United States.
The Production Artist is a full-time position and would be stationed at the company’s headquarters. This position will be essential in helping our club/event business grow.
Overall, the role will:
- Create and assort “look books” from a prescribed merchandise plan
- Meet dates to provide looks for our account managers and apparel team to share with clubs/events
- Identify key trends in the industry around each sport and assort based off needs
- Ability to create art in the form of logos and graphics to be applied to ai images and create a clean and consistent look
- Manage the process of creating art and communicating finished product in a timely matter
- Work within KPI’s to meet the demands of having clean and accurate look books to share with our internal and external clubs.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Brand and Sales to communicate the look book and art process.
- Be able to work in Fishbowl and Monday to update timely information to ensure on time delivery and provide clear visibility into each sport category
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Work with Account Managers to understand each sport category and their needs to outfit the club/athlete and event
- Extend & scale capabilities to meet 3Step growth targets profitability
- College degree
- 3-5 year experience in design/creative material
- Detail oriented and well organized