Retail Associate Manager – Apparel
October 1, 2021
3STEP Sports, LLC is looking for a highly motivated Retail Associate Manager – Apparel to actively support the retail stores & off-site event opportunities within the company. 3STEP Sports is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation, providing brands with the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete journey. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally recognized club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
This position will need to be flexible in managing the day-to-day functions of all retail locations & events at various locations within the company.
Employees will be expected to work at retail locations & events as directed, as well as in-person at the company’s headquarters in Wilmington, MA at times.
What you’ll do:
- Support day to day sales operations and merchandising at retail locations.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for our retail & event sales with outstanding customer service.
- Working with the Merchandise Planner, tag/merchandise apparel & hard goods at the warehouse in preparation for delivery to retail locations & events
- Generate new relationships & opportunities within events and retail locations
- Achieve aggressive growth goals
- Lead training sessions at brick & mortar locations for all desk staff/management on product offerings, sales calendars & event strategies
- Enroll customers into rewards program at retail locations
- Have complete understanding of our product offering, sales schedule & services
- Responsible for providing orders from facilities to Merchandise Planning
- Ability to handle changing priorities
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 3 years’ professional experience
- You’re willing and excited to hop into new projects and environments
- You are open to working weekend events that our seven different sports will put on throughout the United States
- You are an excellent communicator willing to take initiative, and are detail-oriented