Robinson Sports Event Coordinator
March 6, 2023
The Robinson Sports (RS) division of 3Step Sports specializes in girls’ lacrosse event management and club operating. RS is home to some of the highest level events (MidAtlantics, UA150, NGLL) and teams (M&D) in the country. The company is currently looking for an organized and hardworking Full Time Event Coordinator & Administrator to assist with event planning, event implementation, customer accounts and customer relations.
3STEP Sports is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation, providing brands with the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 3.2 million athletes. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
Event Coordinator & Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and prospecting ongoing relationships for new and repeat business
- Professionally responding to emails/phone calls
- Creating professional event communications
- Assisting with event registrations, online tasks and contracts
- Acquiring and managing data in spreadsheets and reports
- Assembling and coordinating hourly staff for events
- Handling event logistics including rentals and assisting with setup/tear down (some lifting required)
- Ensuring office and storage space is kept up to date and organized
Event Coordinator & Administrator Qualifications:
- At least 18 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree required. Job related experience may be substituted for the educational requirements on a year-for-year basis.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Personable, energetic and positive with the ability to handle customer service well
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail (including proficiency in grammar and spelling)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Publisher preferred, but not required
- Experience with professional social media posts (Canva) preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with lacrosse preferred, but not required
Event Coordinator & Administrator Specifics:
- Full Time Position
- Monday – Friday: 3-4 days in Hanover, Maryland office, 1-2 days working from home.
- Saturday – Sunday: specific weekends required for certain events (approximately 5 weekend events currently, two with travel along the East Coast necessary)
- Pay: Minimum of $50,000 depending on experience
- Interested candidates should their resume and/or qualifications to Katie Lettinga at KLettinga@RobinsonSportsInc.com
3STEP Sports is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.