September 20, 2021
3STEP Sports, LLC is looking for a general Staffing Coordinator to actively support the eight sports that are under the company. 3STEP has consolidated the youth sports industry to provide brands the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
As the Staffing Coordinator you will be responsible for the onboarding of all new and existing 1099 staff, their employment records and all staff platforms (Database, SignNow, Player’s Health, Monday, etc.).
Employees will be expected to work in-person at the company’s headquarters in Wilmington, MA.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the gatekeeper for all staff working in 3STEP’s verticals.
- Responsible for ensuring all employment documentation is properly retrieved and stored.
- Ensuring that all staffing decisions comply with company policies and regulatory standards.
- Maintain our Background check platform, including running reports, sending reminders and liaising with potential and existing staff on compliance.
- Maintain the company’s staff database to ensure all records are kept up to date and are accurate.
- Liaise with each of our vertical leads to ensure their staffing needs are met in a timely manner.
- Determining the company’s staffing needs and developing a staffing strategy to deal with high workload periods.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years’ professional experience
- Experience in business administration or human resources preferred.
- Ability to efficiently manage people and resources.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- You are an excellent communicator and enjoy being around and interacting with people from all backgrounds.
- Critical thinker with a problem-solving mind.
- You are flexible and able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment.
You’ll love working here because we…
- Are a successful, fast-growing company with a work-hard, play-hard culture
- Offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- Are pioneers in a first to market business model
- Are passionate about our employees, brands, customers, parents, and athletes
- Have an executive leadership team that wants to do the right thing and is open to new ideas
- Are rapidly growing and offer extensive internal growth opportunities