Warehouse/Distribution Center Staff
March 31, 2021
Staff in our Warehouse/Distribution Center will be responsible for processing incoming and outgoing shipments. They will work to perform various tasks including receiving, staging, prepping material, picking, kitting, packing, loading and shipping freight. 3 Step Sports is an exciting, fast-paced environment that is results focused.
- Receives, verifies, prepares product for shipment, stages, and ships inventory to meet production and customer orders.
- Operates warehouse machinery in accordance with established safety procedures as needed to perform job requirements.
- Helps maintain a high standard of inventory accuracy.
- Verifies and completes required documentation and reports.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Complies with all applicable laws / regulations, as well as company policies / procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous experience in a distribution center and/or warehouse environment preferred.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to read, understand written/verbal instructions, and communicate to other team members in English.
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Job Type: Full-time