3STEP is designed to give every athlete, parent, and coach involved the premier sport experience. Established in 2001, 3STEP operates more than 1,100 events and dozens of club programs for athletes ages 8-18 spanning 40+ states and across seven sports.
Because of this passion for youth sport, we empower sport organizers to focus on developing and inspiring athletes through unforgettable experiences, while we take care of the rest. This Warehouse Handler position would support this mission by working within our event material and production warehouse to ensure all materials are clean and functional.
· Report to our warehouse in Wilmington, MA where we house our event materials
· Assist with packing materials needed for different sporting events – this includes pallets for freight shipping as well as packing vehicles and shipping with 3rd parties
· Sort and Inventory items prior to leaving as well as when they return
· Ensure event materials are clean, functional, and represent the brand appropriately
· Drive company vehicles, as needed
· Create relationships with sport directors to ensure open communication
· Reports to the Director of Logistics
Work Hours & Benefits: This position is full-time, benefits eligible position stationed in the Wilmington Warehouse. Position pays $15-20/hour commensurate upon experience.
Qualifications / Skills:
Education and Experience Requirements:
· GED/High School Diploma Required
· Bachelors Degree preferred
· Must have valid drivers License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour